x50 CleanKidz Disposable Face Masks <Non-Sterile>
Product Specification - 14.5 cm x 9 cm
Application Suggestions - For use in daily or in general medical environments.
Disposable face masks are suitable for covering the user's mouth, nose and jaw in order to block the exhalation or spray of pollutants from mouth and nose.
1. Ensure the mask is facing the right way up before wearing.
2. Make sure your hands are clean and adjust the mask belt.
3. Avoid touching the inside of the mask when fitting.
4. Pull down the mask over the lower jaw to ensure complete coverage of the mouth and nose.
1. This product is a single-use product. Do not use again.
2. Use with caution for non-woven allergies.
3. After using, masks should be disposed of according to the requirements of the local environmental protection department.
4. This product is not suitable for medical surgical masks.
Storage & Transportation
Dry and ventilated environment.
-5°C to 50°C
Humidity Max 85%
Clean Kidz UK Ltd, 20, Colmore Building, Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B4 6AT